Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 2Checkout active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services online globally. Our all-in-one monetization platform is successfully used by HPE Software, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky Lab, 123FormBuilder and 17000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
· Bachelor degree
· 3+ years of experience in a product and/ or project management in an applicable development activity
· 3+ years of experience in software development (tech industry) (SaaS)/web development/ e-commerce industry, subscription billing / payments
· Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects
· Background in financial reconciliations/ invoicing flows / subscriptions management - is preferred
· Experience in Software Product development lifecycle and working on an agile team – is preferred
· Proven track record of defining and driving to launch successful products
· Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for client-ready reports and presentations
· Advanced English knowledge
· Ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
· Strong analytical thinking and conceptualization ability
· Stakeholder management and influencing skills
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
· Participates in defining the product strategy and roadmap (roadmap planning, evaluating problems, exploring potential solutions)
· Delivers MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
· Represents clients to identify potential solutions, helps prioritize and select options
· Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered
· Elicits, analyzes, documents and validates business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions
· Ensures that specifications are implementable by validating them with developers
· Understands competitive technologies and strategy and formulates plans to address competitive sales efforts
· Participates in product launch readiness activities, including field training (training material development, sales collateral development and direct field and account education)
· Assists sales in product presentations, capturing customers, assessing products to meet customer needs and in preparing detailed product specifications and proposals
· Supports Pre-Sales and Sales by providing sales support for key client deals
· A dynamic team spirit in an international work environment and exciting growth phase;
· Attractive salary; skills and performance based bonus;
· Flexible working hours;
· Benefits like:
· Lunch everyday with your colleagues, paid by the company;
· Healthcare services for you through private medical subscription;
· Best coffee for free.