NOC Tehnician with English skills (Entry level)
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
* Excellent command of English (mandatory);
* Medium knowledge and understanding of LINUX CONSOLE;
* Understanding of common information architecture frameworks;
* Ability to identify, analyze and interpret errors in logs;
* Knowledge of shell programming (bash): ability to create and adapt scripts;
* Experience in a monitoring platform (Nagios, Syslog, Splunk, WebTrends, etc.) – advantage;
* Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
As a Network Operation Centre Technician (NOC) you will be in charge of…
* Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems using a variety of tools and looking for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions;
* Reviewing trouble tickets via a ticketing platform, providing the appropriate answers and if needed converse directly with the customer while keeping an overall watch over customer’s network and systems;
* Handing and solving technical issues prior to escalation to customers’ engineers;
* Efficiently coordinating the communication with the Escalations Management Team for more complex incidents to ensure problem resolution;
* Performing monitoring check on the customers’ applications and tools;
* Performing troubleshooting based on Linux skills.
* Competitive financial package;
* Financial rewards according to your performance and involvement;
* Meal tickets and other company benefits (Private medical insurance, 7 card) from the first month of employment;
* Flexible schedule (24/7) organized in 3 shifts;
* Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills;
* Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;