BonaPARTe Rollout Coordinator
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduated from Business IT / Accounting or similar;
- Management / coordination skills in Accounting;
- English C1;
- German is a plus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in SAP implementation projects;
- Experience in FI SAP processes;
- Flexibility, good problem solving capacity and troubleshooting skills;
- Readiness to travel;
- Orientation on goals, initiative, self-driven;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Presentation/Explanation standard process of Accounting within Simplify! Bonaparte;
- Attend to Workshops (PIA +Delta);
- Coordinate with FI – Country Coordinator the settings of country dependent tables (Mat.Group Aggregation, Value Limits, Account Determination / GL- Accounts) + clarify additional legal requirements;
- Communication with Global Financial – Process Owner and/or Local Entity Coordinator /local FIN for Company Code dependent settings (within project structure);
- Organize Meetings between C/AOF and GB-CTG for clarification of CO-topics;
- Support Central Purchasing /Project Management regarding Standardization Topics;
- Review of Customer Specification from FI side;
- Close Communication and collaboration with and handover of new/specific requirements to Accounting; Center of Governance (Development), Communication with Financial Statements GmbH regarding IFRS topics (capitalization, GR (non-) valuated, etc.);
- Report to CF-Management;
- Prepare, update standard-presentation, User Manual-Documentation.