BonaPARTe Rollout Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs BonaPARTe Rollout Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Graduated from Business IT / Accounting or similar;
- Management / coordination skills in Accounting;
- English C1;
- German is a plus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in SAP implementation projects;
- Experience in FI SAP processes;
- Flexibility, good problem solving capacity and troubleshooting skills;
- Readiness to travel;
- Orientation on goals, initiative, self-driven;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Presentation/Explanation standard process of Accounting within Simplify! Bonaparte;
- Attend to Workshops (PIA +Delta);
- Coordinate with FI – Country Coordinator the settings of country dependent tables (Mat.Group Aggregation, Value Limits, Account Determination / GL- Accounts) + clarify additional legal requirements;
- Communication with Global Financial – Process Owner and/or Local Entity Coordinator /local FIN for Company Code dependent settings (within project structure);
- Organize Meetings between C/AOF and GB-CTG for clarification of CO-topics;
- Support Central Purchasing /Project Management regarding Standardization Topics;
- Review of Customer Specification from FI side;
- Close Communication and collaboration with and handover of new/specific requirements to Accounting; Center of Governance (Development), Communication with Financial Statements GmbH regarding IFRS topics (capitalization, GR (non-) valuated, etc.);
- Report to CF-Management;
- Prepare, update standard-presentation, User Manual-Documentation.