Key User IT Tools Usage for Accounts Payable
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Key User IT Tools Usage for Accounts Payable active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Account Payable, any other knowledge on financial accounting is plus;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- German is a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Positive attitude;
- High affinity toward accounting and finance process.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Monitoring of appropriate implementation and usage of IT tools in their organization in the relevant finance process area;
- First level support of IT Tools for end users;
- Coordination and conduction of testing;
- Active participation in key user community;
- Continuous identification of improvement potential and raising of corresponding change requests;
- Maintaining continuous contact with the SSF Specialist with regards to process / system improvements relevant for own organization;
- Participation and support of various projects e.g. Upgrades, Sprints, Rollouts;
- Ensuring the communication reg. IT Tools updates, planning and known issues in own organization;
- Involvement of relevant stakeholders in the organization;
- Represents the department /group regarding business processes of SSF internal and external;
- Is the first contact for end users in their location when having problems using the system (SSF,APM , SAP );
- Offers support and trains new colleagues regarding Bosch IT system related topics (SSF, APM etc.);
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/ external customers;
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process;
- Ensure smooth integration of new roll in entities.