IT Monitoring Manager Engineer – WPS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Monitoring Manager Engineer – WPS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary, procurement and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The team “3rd level and Escalation Engineering” is responsible for 24/7 incident resolution and interacts closely with other Allianz Technology units and suppliers (including DXC, Citrix, IBM).
- Setup of standardized system and service monitoring tools and processes
- Technical point of contact for monitoring tools and reports
- IT Performance Management with analytic experience for responsible Services
- End to end monitoring using NexThink, EGI, etc.
- 24/7 Support (On-Call duty for escalations)
- Several years of practical experience within IT Service environment
- Understanding of Citrix Virtualization Technology or Virtualization in general
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting issues with desktop/server/network. Tools beneficial to know:
- Knowledge and experience within system monitoring tools e.g.
- Eg Innovation
- Citrix Products (DD, CC, VC)
- Experience in Network Architecture and knowledge about general networking (Network layers, routing, …)
- Understanding of software development methodologies and technologies as well as ITIL concepts & processes
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at cross section of stakeholders including senior levels
- International work experience and ability to understand and work with a complex multi-national organization and global teams
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as ability to jointly work with multiple groups
- Experience in managing projects/tasks in a global environment
- Desired - Intermediate German skills
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.