This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs Finance Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
Desired skills and experience:
• Proven work experience in a diverse team, desirably with 1-5 years in finance/accounting/treasury;
• Exceptional command of English skills;
• Eager to get things done and collaborate with various stakeholders;
• Looking forward to learn and develop within the company.
• Follow-up on all purchase approvals and, in a timely manner, order all requested devices;
• Upload all invoices on the financial platform and perform the weekly payment run procedure;
• Collaborate with Travel Responsible to reimburse all receipts received to the respective employees;
• Make sure all invoices, receipts, subscriptions and certificates are saved in the accounting folder, to be delivered on a monthly basis to the external accountant;
• Maintain a close relationship with all services suppliers [landlord, Enel, e-On, Aquatim, Retim, etc.]
• Other ad-hoc tasks.
• Work closely with the finance team overseas in relation to cash collection, follow up on customers, doubtful customers, overall credit control
• Invoicing and controlling
• Various reports comparison/ analysis
• Other ad-hoc tasks and more complex responsibilities as the role will develop.