Do you speak english? Apply!
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Do you speak english? Apply! active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1).
• Ideally fluency in spoken and written German/French/Spanish (level C1).
• A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
• Ability to follow set processes, while keeping a critical mind-set, spot potential improvements and communicate clearly to management.
• Very strong organizational and administrative abilities
• Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
• Effective judgement and decision making.
• Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
• Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A successful applicant will be a self-starter and quick learner with a high level of IT user competence. Ideally they will have experience in a supporting role in a professional organisation or be able to demonstrate the mix of skills and attributes that would enable them to make a real contribution to a busy team operating as a Regional Delivery Centre for our firm.
They will be able to demonstrate an ability to follow defined processes while thinking outside those boundaries.
They will be required to react to a variety of issues as they arise in order to be a successful part of this unique team. Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary.
• Monitoring mailboxes, triaging emails and responding to queries.
• Using templates to prepare e-mails and letters.
• Forwarding e-mails to the relevant parties for response
• Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected.
• Reporting against SLAs.
• Entering data into spreadsheets, databases or other internal tools.
• Updating specific technology and becoming a super user of that system.
• Preparing electronic (PDF) working files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns.
• Managing workload in a time pressured environment and accurately recording status in workflow databases.
• Taking ownership of discrete projects or tasks.