This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Contract Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Create / design, review, analyze, interpret and manages contracts between Allianz Technology SE and all customers;
- Support and advise business / service owner on contract related processes, areas and clauses;
- Gain insight and overview of various elements in contracts (. strategic, sourcing, legal, accounting, tax) and facilitate, and ensure involvement of various key stakeholders from Allianz Technology as well as customer;
- Support contract awareness by understanding and sharing key aspects of the contracts towards business owners;
- Maintain up-to date contract repository;
- Preparation and presentation of status, decision points, and results to Senior Management.
- Higher education degree in IT (business informatics), economics, law or comparable qualification / equivalent practical experience;
- 4-6 years (International) working experience in contract management or comparable areas and ease in working in a diverse and multicultural environment required; experience in a IT Shared Services and Outsourcing environment advantageous;
- Very good communication and relationship building skills, especially with senior internal and external stakeholders, convincing oral and written communication with business fluent levels of English (German nice to have);
- Ability to shape contracts and understand important influences such as HR related, legal, taxation, and accounting; very good analytic skills, needed for the preparation of standardized contract documents including SLAs, OLA, business cases, and financial engineering models;
- Strong team player with high assertiveness and ability to work under pressure (with limited guidance) with high levels of motivation, resilience and flexibility;
- IACCM / PMI / Prince advantageous.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.