Junior Java Developer
Endava is a leading IT services company with over 4 700 employees. Headquartered in London, our other offices are located in Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, and the USA. Our delivery centres are located in Central Europe and South America. As a globally operating IT services company, our service offer covers the entire software development life cycle, with a focus on Agile development, Independent Testing, Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Cloud Services, Application Management, and Insights Through Data.
What will you need to get started?
• Good knowledge OOP concepts & design patterns;
• Basic knowledge of Java programming language;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Passionate about software design and development;
• A proactive person, fast learner and motivated;
• Involved in extracurricular activities: ( personal projects, member of research Labs/Academies, training, certifications );
• Problem solving skills;
• Ability to research new technologies & languages;
• Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written form
What are your benefits?
• A place in one of the fastest growing global companies;
• On-going learning and development opportunities;
• You will be working and learning alongside our software development specialists, and you will become involved in multiple project lifecycle stages;
• You will be involved in finding innovative solutions to complex issues
• Enjoy full support from our team and have a buddy assigned to you.