Technical Support Specialist-HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Technical Support Specialist-HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Previous experience in a technical support environment;
• Degree level technical background achieved through appropriate educational study;
• English advanced.
• Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline only)
• Providing technical support level 1 for fire customers. This includes:
• Resolving customer issues and providing technical support and client counseling.
• Checking product problems
• Registering problems reported in SalesForce.Com (SFDC Case management)
• Escalating problems to Range Specialist/Level 2.
• Ensuring technical knowledge and expertise, on the relevant products within a portfolio, including legislative and regulatory approvals, is maintained to a high level.
• Utilizing the article knowledge base to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Working closely with Level 2 agents and Range Specialists to develop product knowledge to achieve independent call handling.