NOC Back Office Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- 4-5 years of experience in IT Operations and Maintenance;
- 4-5 years of experience in Telecom industry.
Product Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge in data communications, mobile network, or cloud;
- Knowledge and skills in cloud operation;
- Good knowledge in IoT products such as OceanConnect, AR, eLTE, PLC.
- Good communications skills;
- Customer service;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall applications;
- Be responsible for resolving incident and fulfill service request as 2nd line support;
- Be responsible for the deployment of new change;
- Maintain application management SOP and policies;
- Prioritize, schedule and respond to service requests from end-users;
- Conduct training to IT staff and end users where necessary;
- Resolve application related incident and problem as 2nd line support and write major incident report;
- Plan and manage service request fulfillment based on priority;
- Facilitate the identification of process improvements from an application management perspective;
- Daily application management.
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Flexible work schedule;
Opportunity to work on shifts;
Weekly fruit day;
Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
Life time learning environment and tools;