NOC Back Office Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs NOC Back Office Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- 4-5 years of experience in IT Operations and Maintenance;
- 4-5 years of experience in Telecom industry.
Product Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge in data communications, mobile network, or cloud;
- Knowledge and skills in cloud operation;
- Good knowledge in IoT products such as OceanConnect, AR, eLTE, PLC.
- Good communications skills;
- Customer service;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall applications;
- Be responsible for resolving incident and fulfill service request as 2nd line support;
- Be responsible for the deployment of new change;
- Maintain application management SOP and policies;
- Prioritize, schedule and respond to service requests from end-users;
- Conduct training to IT staff and end users where necessary;
- Resolve application related incident and problem as 2nd line support and write major incident report;
- Plan and manage service request fulfillment based on priority;
- Facilitate the identification of process improvements from an application management perspective;
- Daily application management.
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Flexible work schedule;
Opportunity to work on shifts;
Weekly fruit day;
Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
Life time learning environment and tools;