Field Service Supervisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs Field Service Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or higher qualification preferable
• Previous organisational experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Zero tolerance to non compliant shortcuts
• Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Report writing skills are essential.
• PC skills to include, Excel, Word and associated programmes.
• Have the initiative & ability to work individually or as part of a team.
• Operational Field Service background desirable with a minimum of 3 years oil
• Ensure the workload is planned and scheduled with purchase orders in place, to
meet commitments in conjunction with Sales, BG, and Engineering personnel,
using work schedules and known customer requirements.
• Ensure Service Technicians are competent for the task and fully briefed prior to
job assignment and confirm that roles and responsibilities are understood.
• Meet agreed commercial targets and policies
• Ensure that all Field Service Personnel are current and compliant with
applicable medical and safety standards.
• Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers,
providing support and attending meetings as required.
• Participate in the continuous improvement process to reduce operating costs,
eliminate wastage, meet department KPIs and generally contribute to the
improvement of services provided.
• Contribute to SQ and Quest requirements of field incident investigations
including RIRs and CPARS concerning Cameron offshore personnel.
• Conduct performance reviews and appraisals as required.
• Manage resources by utilisation control and forecast planning.
• Ensure financial reporting using weekly, monthly and quarter estimates including
four quarter roll estimates