Opportunity for German speakers (Junior Level)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Bachelor's degree
• Basic finance and accounting skills would be appreciated (but not mandatory)
• German Advanced (Italian also would be great)
• Previous relevant organizational skills & process improvement experience would be an advantage
• Positive attitude, self- motivated and a great communicator
• Process of vendor’s invoices according the FW process and country specifics
• Process of travel expense reports
• Analyze customer service requests and decide how best to proceed
• Assist with any ad-hoc projects and reporting as necessary
Attractive compensation package:
-Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
-Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
-Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
-WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
-Weekly Fruit Day;
-Onsite Chair Massage;
-Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
-Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
-German/ French Language Courses at any level;
-Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
-E-Learning System available for all employees;
-Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
-Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
-Flexible Schedule and Work from -Home Option available;