Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VON Consulting SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance-Budget Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience managing programme Capex budgets at a bottom up level
• Experience using SAP Finance & Accounting
• Understanding of cost treatment accounting rules
• Successfully worked in a complex environment with virtual teams in a matrix organisation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree in business economics, financial management, information management or similar
• Excellent English skills – written and spoken
• Telecoms background and/or experience in similar fast paced industry
• Strong Relationship Management
• Experience of working in an IT Delivery
• Business Transformation and PMO environment
Nice to have technical / professional qualifications:
• Agile, PMI, P3O or PRINCE II knowledge or certification
• Finance Accounting Certification CIMA/ACCA
• Business Intelligence know-how
• Process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
Finance Analyst will provide support to individual EP&S projects and programmes to manage and track budget. This includes maintaining the budget tracker, work order assurance and processing, month end activity, financial reporting and planning activities.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
• Work with Project/ Programme Managers to ensure the project budget is controlled as per governance approval and any changes to spend are communicated to Finance. This involves daily and weekly interactions with these stakeholders.
• Carry out project accounting activity from monthly forecasting, commitment receipting, month end reconciliation, budget tracker management and spend analysis/variance reporting.
• Management of budget tracker so that it is in line with Finance/SAP actuals, commitments and latest view of spend from project/programme.
• Engage with Finance, Procurement, vendor management and senior stakeholders to ensure successful programme control across the projects or programmes.
• Manage and consolidate financial reporting, ad-hoc reporting requirements across a number of projects or programmes.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Run regular calls with project/programme to review budget and act as an advisor in budget related activity and decisions
• Analyse budget forecasts, communicate changes and performance.
• Provide regular budget status reports as required by project/programme, PMO Manager and Finance
• Provide guidance to assist the management team in meeting goals and KPIs.
• ControlContinuously seek ways to simplify and automate Programme Control