PHP Fullstack Developer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
• Previous web development experience using PHP;
• Experience working with relational database management systems, mainly MySql and some experience with Elasticsearch would be a plus;
• Desire to work in an agile environment, to be challenged and to learn continuously;
• Analytical and creative mindset for solving business problems with technology;
• Ability to quickly translate business requirements into working features.
• Build web-based, PHP applications that are scalable and user-friendly;
• Solve a wide range of challenging business problems, extending company's competitive advantage and ability to scale;
• Work on systems that covers everything in the web stack – front-end tools, batch and event-driven processing;
• Work with large and complex SQL databases and queries;
• Develop algorithms for back-end business workflows;
• Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.