Business Relationship Manager with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Business Relationship Manager with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Interface between Allianz Technology & OE (Customer)
- Participate & lead the obtaining of decisions in the Management Meetings with the OE
- First escalation point for the OE
- Lead AGN related topics in the operational management review meetings
- Schedule and organize meetings
- Prepare and track operational meetings
- Create/align meeting agendas and minutes
- Track activities
- Prepare for each project the service offer and track and document the approval
- Weekly review operation reports
- Review capacity reports
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses
- Organize or participate in operational workshops
- At least 1 year experience in working in a similar role, with Management exposure
- Fluent English is a must including the ability to explain complex issues; other language (German or French) are beneficial
- Previous experience in Information Technology or related area represents an advantage
- Basic technical understanding (Router, LAN, WAN)
- Experience in working in an international environment
- MS Office package knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Computer Science or related field
- Availability for travel approximately 25% of time (1 week/ month)
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Team Player
- Customer and service oriented
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.