HR Operations Analyst with French (contractor role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience of working in an international and virtual environment. Generalist HR experience is advantageous, but not essential
• Previous reporting experience is a plus
• Proficiency in English and advanced French
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment
• Possesses good organizational skills
• Team player
• Attention to details and strong analytical skills
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach
• Good problem solver and decision making appropriate for the job level
• Has a degree in Computer Science or Business Science related discipline, or equivalent education and experience relevant to functional area of Human Resources or Procurement
Act as an HR Operations partner for Country HR. Depending on the volume of work you will be required to have following responsibilities:
• Act as the first level support for HR operations on Purchase Order activities
• Support the supplier creation in Procurement database
• Assisting in the implementation of supplier contracts
• Raising requisitions for creating PO for different HR services
• Monitoring the invoice payments
• Act as liaison between suppliers, HR and other internal teams
• Enforce PO processes and provides end user support
• Adapts, modifies and updates administrative methodologies, practices and procedures
• Supports HR managers, Line managers and employees with regards to PO admin activities
• Assisting in the development of internal procedures and documentation and keeping them updated
• Run reports, prepare analysis and stats for internal use as request by Country HR