This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
UnaVista is a software and data solutions business, offering global sell-side and buy-side clients a wide variety of products to assist with operational risk and trade processing (e.g. reconciliations, data solutions, regulatory reporting and trade confirmation services).
The Support Analyst will work on a customer helpdesk supporting users at tier 1 banks, hedge funds, and other financial institutions. The candidate will also support internal infrastructure systems as well as liaising and coordinating work with the data centre staff (UnaVista is a hosted solution).
This role is shift based so the candidate will need to have a willingness to be on-call and work out of regular hours and on weekends.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Support Analyst – helping man the UnaVista helpdesk, responding efficiently to customer queries and carrying out Tier 1 and Tier 2 investigation of reported problems in accordance with SLAs. Most support is via telephone or email and all customer contacts are to be reported in the helpdesk system;
- Build and maintain solutions on the UnaVista platform in accordance with requirements prioritised by product management;
- Ensure existing and new solutions are optimized and scalable to ensure on-going support requirements are minimised;
- Be or become highly knowledgeable in the relevant business domains;
- Work with product management and customers to ensure that business solutions are correctly designed and built;
- Work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied;
- Data centre coordination – working with staff in the LSEG’s technical operations group to ensure that the UnaVista servers and network infrastructure are appropriately managed and maintained;
- Working with the Head of Support to continue to find ways to improve the level of customer service;
- Internal infrastructure administration – helping to administer the team’s case management module used for tracking helpdesk tickets, application lifecycle management, and project management tasks, etc.;
- Internal wiki, used for internal and customer-facing documentation.
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills:
- 3-4 years’ experience on a helpdesk or similar client-facing role;
- Service-oriented approach, good customer-facing telephone/email capabilities;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (specific SQL Server experience is best);
- Basic understanding of networking including FTP/SFTP.
Additional specific technical knowledge:
- Previous experience with JIRA/Confluence (as a user, good; as an administrator even better);
- Basic Linux system administration skills, MySQL exposure.
Some financial domain exposure in one or more areas such as:
- Financial messaging (SWIFT FIN, FIX) and financial post-trade service providers (Omgeo, SWIFT Accord);
- Post-trade processing for equities, equity derivatives and other instruments. Knowledge in reconciliations and/or transaction reporting and reconciliations.
- Regulation, MiFID / EMIR
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Other cool perks.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.