Quality Planner Engineer_Sibiu_Plant_ADAS
*Technical University graduate *Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools *Experience with Automotive Quality standards
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Quality Planner Engineer_Sibiu_Plant_Quality
Aided by specific quality assurance methods, we aim to keep the production of our products free of errors. Taken together, all these aspects allow us to prevent mistakes, avoid problems, optimize processes, and develop and pursue remedial measures for any problems which do occur. Are you ready to work in our quality assurance function?
Check out your daily tasks:
* He/she is responsible for the technical "trouble shooting process" regarding product quality. He/she has to respond to the production alarm systems, which is activated, if the realization of the production plan or the product quality is in danger. In such cases he/she has to take care about the quality decisions, follow up and document the corrective and preventive actions. If he/she can not make the quality decision, the escalation procedure has to be applied.
* He/she is the "representative and the voice of customer" on his/her lines/products. He/she has the highest authority on his/her lines/products, to decide about quality related questions (e.g.: release of suspected parts/products, component/process deviations, quality alert, escalations as result of customer quality claims). In case he/she/the team cannot make the quality decision, the escalation procedure has to be applied.
* He/she must participate to the Production Meetings related to his/her Projects within Focus Factory
* He/she is supporting the production team (Process & Test Engineering, manufacturing & Production Planning) by giving the quality assurance knowhow (e.g. Customer Requirements, Quality Tools and methods)
* He/she is the interface to the other Focus Factories and Functional Units for quality related topics (e.g. SQA, Warehouse).
* He/she is responsible for analyzing the production quality data and to give an objective feedback to the FF Manager, Shop Floor Supervisors, Process and Test Engineering Teams, Production Planners and SQM, about the actual quality situation of the production.
* In case of nonconformities, he/she participates in the definition and implementation of corrective and preventive actions (daily quality monitoring, periodically failure analysis, scrap rate reporting, quality costs reporting, 8D reporting, Jidoka and audits).
* He/she is responsible for planning and performing product and process audits for his/her lines/products. In case of nonconformity he/she has to follow up corrective actions.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Technical University graduate
* Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools
* Experience with Automotive Quality standards
* Good command of English
We will do our best so you can be your best Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.