IT Security Manager with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide. As an IT Security Manager, you will have to take care of the team locally (yearly appraisal, workload management), and ensure a strong reporting link towards SOC France. As services are totally provided by SG EBS team (DLP, Security Exceptions Management), the IT Security Manager will be responsible of providing KPI for those services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Ensure Security Operations Centre team management;
- Monthly Workload management;
- Follow-up of SOC activities;
- Support of SOC local team;
- Organization of team meetings;
- Participation at board SOC;
- Propose control improvements and optimization, contribution to control design/procedure;
- Distribute tasks according to the profiles and the qualifications;
- Contribute to the efficiency of the team and to his good organization;
- Ensure industrialization of the activities and propose improvement action (automation of process);
- Ensure weekly reporting and provide dashboard;
- Develop steering (reporting, dashboard, escalation process) of SOC EBS services - DLP, SPAM/Phishing, Security Derogations Management - in link with SOC France teams (cyberdefense, cybergovernance).
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English is a must;
- Previous experience (1-5 years) as a team manager;
- IT security background and sensibility;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of ISO 27001 is a plus;
- Ability to prioritize and multi task activities based on daily actions in queue;
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications…).
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.