Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• You are smart, young (3rd year/master student in Economics and related fields) and eager to learn and develop
• You know how to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity
• You are a good talker both in Romanian and English
• Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize
This internship program provides an introduction to Audit, as well as some valuable insights regarding a possible future job in this area. And in order to do this, you’ll also:
• Get in-depth exposure to the auditing profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of an auditor
• Assist in performing analytical review of audit documents
• Assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions
What's in it for you:
• Internship for 3 months in a friendly team
• Flexible program – 4 days/week
• Strong investment in your career and continuous learning opportunities
• A unique experience that will enhance your resume and give you a competitive edge
• Opportunity to learn how to use data analytics and complex applications
• A counselor who will serve as a vital source of information, advice and feedback
About the team:
• Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities.
• Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets.
• Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients