Frontend Developer - Mid/Senior
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (it's ok if studies are in progress);
• English is a must – excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technologies we use:
• Java Server Pages, Genix files;
• Bootstrap Library;
• SASS / LESS;
• Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design, including strong understanding of Photoshop;
• Knowledge of Web technologies, protocols, and tools;
• Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites;
• Ability to Manage Multiple Priorities and Meet Strict Deadlines;
• Teamwork and Flexibility;
• Creativity and Problem Solving Ability.
The mission of the Frontend Developer is to handle the visual interfaces and implementations of the frontend coding of all American Greetings web sites: americangreetings.com, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
This position will work with the business units for design, maintenance, add of new products, seasonal promotions and new site enhancements. In the team, the Front end developer will work closely with web developers and product owners.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.