Contract Management Team Leader with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Shared Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Management Team Leader with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Previous experience in Contract Management with at least 2 year experience in team coordinating;
• Previous experience in BPO or SSC companies;
• Good command of English & German language (written and spoken)
• University Degree in Economic Studies or related fields
• Quality and accuracy oriented
• Self-motivated and driven
• Eager and able to learn quickly
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Systematic and thorough
• Capable time and task manager
• Managing day to day operations in the LPSC, by overseeing the execution of transactional activities for dedicated clusters within agreed SLAs in the most efficient and effective way.
• Ensures process/policy compliance, troubleshooting and first-line problem solving.
• Builds and drives Continuous Improvement culture in the teams and encourages best practice sharing
• Provide process related expertise and support to countries as required
• Manages the accurate and timely delivery of the SLAs and KPIs by planning, prioritizing, and distributing the team’s tasks
• Monitors execution, by identifying potential delay and proposes action plans to close performance gaps
• Offers support for subordinates in carrying out daily tasks
• Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional. Analyse and resolve complex issues encountered within the team and/or client proving strong analytical and error resolution skills
• Participates in the recruiting, selection and orientation program of the new hires
• Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyse data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives
• Develop, maintain and constantly update best in class methodology for work transitions and ensure that the DTPs are properly deployed and supported across sites
• Provides continuous feedback, develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members.
• Provides opportunities for learning and self-development, and facilitates the development of technical competencies.
• Follows up on the Individual Development plan for team members and ensures it is actively considered
• Identifies training needs for the team and requests the Learning&Development team for support accordingly
• Continuously strives to build a culture of high-performance; including recognition of the achievements
• Perform individual performance reviews with the team members in order to ensure that individual objectives are met
• Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement team skills