SQL developer with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The IT division of the Retail banks from France has 3 main missions:
- Guarantee the operational service excellence;
- Deliver innovative client-oriented IT solutions for building the digital bank;
- Improve operational efficiency in response to time-to-market and agility demands and optimize costs.
By accepting our mission, you will be part of our Speed Action Team in charge with data restitution in an Agile mode.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Business Analyst DWH:
- Analyze the business need and implement queries to retrieve the data or indicators requested by the Business or Project teams, within a short time (agile project);
- Adapt and execute queries for recurring requests;
- Develop and execute a test plan to validate the result of query execution;
- Check the quality of the extracted data and, if necessary, request the correction of detected anomalies;
- Share extractions in accordance with the rules of confidentiality;
- Identify missing data and, if necessary, reassess the need for the business to plan an evolution of the DWH;
- Working in Agile mode (KANBAN).
A little about You:
- Experience in business intelligence;
- Good SQL level;
- Very good oral and written French practice required;
- Star modeling knowledge;
- Mastery of banking (vocabulary and functional business objects) for an immediate understanding of the need.
We also value:
- Team spirit;
- Responsible attitude;
- Autonomy in working;
- Ability to summarize the information;
- Client oriented;
- Willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy; Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.