Sys Admin SW
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar technical environment (linux environment)
• Master/Bachelor degree in Telecom – Network – Computing – is a plus
• Technical expertise
• System Maintenance and Administration on Linux (RedHat is highly desired)
• Linux Installation and configuration (RHCE certification is a plus)
• Scripting: Bash (Python is a plus)
• Web servers Configuration (Apache/Nginx)
• Database Administration: MySQL
• High Availability Clustering (Pacemaker/Corosync/DRBD) – is a plus
• Networking: TCP/IP protocols and network architectures (CCNA certification is a plus)
• Virtualization solutions (vmWare/KVM/Openstack) knowledge is a plus
• Basic telecommunications concepts and protocols knowledge(SIP/RTP): is a plus
• Mail server (postfix) – administration/configuration
• DNS server – administration – is a plus
• Excellent English level spoken and written
• High sense of priority, works on multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver the expected results within the agreed timelines
• Resolves problems that require regular use of creativity
• Solid capacity of analysis and synthesis
• Fast learner, rigorous
• Open-minded team player with good cross-departmental communication skills
• Handles live platforms software updates
• Monitors the existing live platforms and proactively reacts to alarms
• Provide support for the Live platforms Level 2 problems
• Install new platforms according to the installation procedures
• Creates scripts, debugs, and documents application programs and systems level automation
• Writes technical documentation to describe the installation, maintenance and update process
• Implements solutions, enhancements and configurations based on existing platform