Economist for External Accounting (General Ledger) with German
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in financial and accounting field)
- Good English and German written and spoken language skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Excel), SAP.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Understanding and complying with the work procedures
- Ability to constantly improve performance
- Willingness to travel
- Intercultural competence
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Posting in General Ledger for bank accounting
- Preparation and posting of various journals
- Perform reconciliation of various GL accounts
- Suspense account clearing
- Performing month end closing.
- Preparation Various reports
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of IFRS and local GAAP
- Preparation and maintenance of process documentation