Accounts Payable with French/Spanish/German
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
Ideal Candidate for the Accounts Payable role:
• At least one-year solid Accounts Payable experience
• B2 and above level of French and good command of English
• Experience of SAP Accounts Payable systems is a plus
• Good all-round Excel skills
• Proactivity and analytic skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexible approach in relationship with external parties (suppliers and internal client)
• Follow up on invoices blocked due to Good Receipt missing and/or price / quantity mismatch between Purchase Order and Invoice
• Initiate communication with internal client/buyer/supplier via email or phone in order to understand reason of block and take necessary actions to unblock
• Monitor emails sent/received for on time invoices unblocking
• Keep track of all actions taken by filling in “Tracking and reporting” tool
• Ensure timely actions, follow reminder and escalation process as per KPIs agreed with client
• Discuss with line Manager and complete monthly and quarterly Objectives and Performance
• Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes on the process
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies