This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blue Projects active
View all jobs Document controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
• Bachelor Law or Economics Degree
• Very good English knowledge both verbal and written
• Excellent PC skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Strong verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Min. 2 years’ experience on similar position or project management represents advantage
• Previous exposure to large engineering and construction projects represent advantage
• Controlling all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems
• Creating Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects
• Working in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration
• Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard
• Registering project documentation in accordance with company procedure
• Receiving and processing project related documents from employees, clients, vendors, subcontractors and maintain the requests via tracking logs
• Preparing and editing paperwork for contract agreements
• Presenting documentation to Project Leaders for approval
• Collecting and storing file from various departments
• Storing, managing and tracking company and project related documents
• Scanning, organizing and maintaining documents, adhering to the company's document life cycle procedures
• Conducting regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
• Archiving inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule
• Assisting with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed
• Communicating with internal and external business partners
• Taking follow up actions, according to project schedule
• Participate to commercial discussions, keeping minutes of meetings
• Maintaining relationships with multiple interfaces (management, client, vendors)
• Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.