Analytics and Insights Internship
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.
- Data analysis
- Work with autonomy on projects to understand our consumers, our markets, our retailers, with continuous coaching of a Analytics & Insights manager
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? Where to best optimize Distribution? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers? How do we make best use of P&Gs existing data sources?
- Build business recommendations based on consumer insights and findings from big and small data analytics
Become a P&G-er now!
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- An experienced P&G mentor and manager who will help you onboard and grow;
- Hand on experience leading your own project: from business question, hypotheses, analysis to business recommendation.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Competitive salary package.