Junior Consultant - Transfer Pricing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultant - Transfer Pricing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
Technical skills requirements:
• Economic studies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Soft skills requirements:
• Diligent, self-motivated, positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Critical thinking, analytical skills
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Desire to exceed expectations
As a Transfer Pricing Assistant you will work on various client transfer pricing projects in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader. Apart from gaining significant transfer pricing knowledge and experience, you will also keep informed of professional standards and firm policies and procedures and effectively apply this knowledge to different client situations.
Your client responsibilities:
• Involve in various transfer pricing related projects
• Work closely with transfer pricing seniors
• Perform research on various companies, industry sectors, technical tax and transfer pricing matters
• Assist seniors/managers in preparation of transfer pricing documentation reports, advice memoranda, presentations, correspondence, various other deliverables/working papers, and other documents in conjunction with serving the client
• Assist in performing benchmarking analyses for the purpose of determining the market value of related party transactions (including conducting database searches and analyzing financial data) and giving advice regarding various transfer pricing aspects
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client personnel and colleagues
• Constantly follow-up with seniors/managers on related engagements
We offer you:
• Friendly working environment, opportunities for career growth, developing your skills and being challenged by projects are just a few of the things that make us an awesome team.