IT Helpdesk- Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile OC Prod HR Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Helpdesk- Iasi active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- preferably high school with real specialization
- faculty in: electronics, computer science, electrical
- courses of CCNA, CISCO (completed or in progress)
- internship / helpdesk collaborations
- profile: warm, respectful, polite, communication skills and diplomacy, passionate about computers
-installing and maintaining the activity of the entire technical equipment (computers, printers, copiers, telephones, fax - telephone exchange)
- when is necessary specialized interventions (telephone, fax, call center) you do solve the problems in the shortest possible time and in optimum conditions, by liaising and cooperating with service providers
- contacting the Internet provider to ensure the smooth running of the business
- being involved in network maintenance, Internet system, network infrastructure development
- controlling/ monitoring data traffic
- protecting network information as well as Internet traffic security
- providing backup of all data / information from computers and / or from the server; to which user logs are added to public files
- implementing and maintaining the company's software
- ensuring the functioning of hardware / software and networks
- setting and configuring each computer individually
- configuring the email address for each employee of the company
- ensuring protection against viruses, installing and ensuring the ongoing updating of antivirus programs
- are required to seal all computers, monitors, printers, etc. and periodically check this, responding directly and personally to their security
- regular checking and reporting of the existence of each software, management-approved software as well as access to the Internet
- carrying out the special tasks / delegated by the management
- managing the main and secondary servers
- performing other project tasks under the guidance of the hierarchical officer
-Strong career opportunity in a high potential industry;
-Being part of a dynamic, enthusiastic young team;
-Salary package that includes meal tickets, the 13-th salary and private medical insurance