Head of Quality Product Management for I ID - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Head of Quality Product Management for I ID - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Head of Quality Product Management has the overall BU ID governance function for Quality Manager in Projects and Customer Quality Product Managers. Is responsible for the definition and rollout of the Quality Product Management processes, methods and tools. She/ he drives the Measurement, Analysis and Improvement of all Quality Product Management related process.
* Process Manager for Quality Product processes at Business Unit, including roll-out (BU)
* Supports roll-out of new Quality tool releases (BU)
* Supports Quality TL/GL , QMPs, CPQMs relating tools, methods and procedures (BU)
* Management of Quality assessments (e.g.IATF, VDA 6.3 ) (BU)
* Promotion and support of Structure Problem Solving in projects (BU)
* Planning and tracking of activities to achieve Quality Management targets (BU)
* Support skill development of QMP, CPQM (BU)
* Responsible for guiding and coaching other QMPs, CPQMs, Q TL/GL.
* Drive quality process activities at BU level.
* Responsible to train and support the QMPs, CPQMs, Q TL/GL on quality processes topics at BU level.
* Master/ Bachelor in engineering or comparable technical subject
* 10+ years of experience as QMP in Continental or 11+ years of QMP equivalent activity outside the company
* More than 2 years as Quality TL/GL or in a comparable position in the area QM or in another quality area (SQM, AQL, …)
* Experienced in the role of project leadership / functional leadership
* Has worked with international contacts for at least 5 years
* Development and / or Manufacturing processes (e.g. V Cycle, Agile, FMEA, Control Plan, Design verification & validation, PPAP, APQP)
* Knowledge in electronic and mechanic components
* Is familiar with existing system platforms, i.e. CQTS
* Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poke Yoke, ...)
* Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, ...)
* Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects
* Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques
* Intercultural experience and solid language skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.