Sales Assist Officer with Italian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
-Fluent in Italian and English;
-Excellent customer service skills;
-Self-directed learner: capable of ramping up quickly and learning & leveraging current tools and processes;
-Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback;
-Attention to details;
-Organizational skills – prioritization and time management skills;
The Sales Assist Officer role involves:
- Lead proposal process from post-service request through fulfillment;
- Write, edit, proofread, design, and format assigned customer-facing artifacts, (e.g. Budgetary Estimates, Proposals, Statements of Work);
- Support and work with other team members to develop and complete high-quality artifacts and other specific proposal tasks associated with the Proposal Manager/Specialist role;
- Set up and manage collaboration sites on SharePoint;
- Facilitate status calls;
- Create/manage schedule, author process/guidance documents, and maintain templates/artifacts associated with this position;
- Contribute and maintain database/knowledgebase/archive of reusable guidance, templates, references, and other pre-approved, customer-facing content;
- Complete weekly report on requests/opportunities.