Internship in Marketing and Communication Team
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- Content writing & translating for all internal and external communications
- Support internal and external communication activities
- Work with event team to organize marketing, communication and event logistics
- Operational marketing communication tasks, including elaboration of concepts with regard to event management, internal and external campaigns
- Conception and realization of specific marketing/communication projects
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Transportation and meal tickets – included in the package.
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and project management skills; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude, willing and interested in problem solving and continuous improvement.
- High proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent computer operating skills MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Communication and team-orientation
- Reliable and good working attitude
- Able to work in a group setting with people of diverse backgrounds
- Digital marketing and communication expertise is a plus (including social content and strategy)
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in marketing, communications, operations, PR or a similar.