Internship Program - Assistant for Sales and Project Management Support
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Knowledge of: MS OFFICE;
- Proficient in English;
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Quality minded and willingness to learn;
- Good presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and execute the activities required to sign and achieve all contractual documents;
- Obtain internal signatures on Sales and Project Management documents;
- Support with administrative tasks;
- Support in internal reporting;
- Monitor competition and update internal competition report;
- Organize internal meetings;
- Take notes in internal meetings (meeting minutes);
- Support with the organization of customer visits ;
- Create company presentations (when needed).