Compliance Buyback Process Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Compliance Buyback Process Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Business degree, with a minimum of two years related experience or equivalent
• Project management experience or equivalent
• Compliance experience
• Intermediate or advanced level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Capable of working in a multi-cultural environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with business, legal, technical, and sales communities
• Global experience in working with at least two countries on different continents
• Proven experience working in a virtual team
• Global role requiring flexible hours
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and oral communication in English
• Self-Starter – Assertive, highly accountable, goal-driven, exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices
• Excellent project management skills, with training in methodology (e.g. Six Sigma, CAPM, PMP, etc.) and 2+ years project management experience it’s a plus
• Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, with a high degree of accuracy and strong productivity
• Pro-actively provide advisory/consultative services pertaining to process improvements
This position is a role in the Legal & Regulatory Compliance domain. The Legal & Regulatory team member should have experience working for a global organization where they led and or supported key projects, programs and initiatives, including complex investigation covering the three key areas of fraud – corruption, misappropriation of assets and financial reporting fraud.
• Manage Buyback Program activities, including:
o Review Buyback transactions received on a daily basis for approval purposes; in case deficiencies are identified, facilitate appropriate communication with the Deal Initiators in order to obtain correct and complete supporting documentation;
o Approve in due time Buyback transactions according to internal procedure requirements for Buyback process and also according to the supporting documentation received;
o If necessary, provide support and advice in the day to day process for Deal Initiators / Finance Approvers / Local Legal Approvers / other Stakeholders;
o Prepare on a monthly basis Buyback reports for Ethics and Compliance Department;
o Prepare other periodic metric reports required by Management;
o Engage directly with Program Management as a first point of escalation and ensure adequacy of information provided to management in order to facilitate decision making.