HR & Office Specialist
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
- University Degree;
- Over 2yearsâ€™ experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the labor law;
- English â€“ fluent; excellent writing skills; advanced Grammar;
- High business ethics & respect for confidentiality;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Productive and digital working skills in various systems (MS Excel, Outlook, Skype, Intranet, Social Media, HR Systems etc.);
â€˘ Drafting and implement the local HR policies and procedures;
â€˘ Coordinates end to end recruitments process (in house or along with recruitment agencies)
â€˘ Organizes and supports the onboarding process;
â€˘ Ensures smooth, efficient and high quality personnel administration, data and reporting processes;
â€˘ Keeps updatedemployeesâ€™ files (employment contracts, modifications and terminations);
â€˘ Organizes and distributes to employees different HR documents (holiday requests, requests, medical leaves, employee certificates, etc.);
â€˘ Updates, maintains and operates in the personnel database application;
â€˘ Creates analysis and reports on employee data requested by GM or by the Group HR;
â€˘ Support the Engagement Survey Process - once at 2 years(document translations and prints, local coordination of process, etc.);
â€˘ Organizes the mandatory annual medical examination together with an external service provider;
â€˘ Ensure healthy and safe working environment for all local team;
â€˘ Budget holder of internal events and HR expenses (printings, paper stationery, office needs, etc.);
â€˘ Ensures high quality operational and administrative support to Management team;
â€˘ Covers different office management duties;
â€˘ Coordinates different service suppliers (meal tickets, medical subscriptions, holidays, gifts, birthdays, transport, couriers, building maintenance, cleaning, etc.).
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.