Junior IT Recruiter
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
UBISOFT is on the lookout for a clever Junior IT Recruiter to join our enthusiastic HR Team and help our IT teams grow and excel.
You will handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of IT profiles, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great colleagues. Nonetheless, you will manage extensive sourcing projects and market mapping, supporting IT teams find the best sourcing channels and building qualitative talent pipelines.
- Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, extending salary offers etc.
- Design the best recruitment strategy for each recruitment request
- Identify suitable candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and niche channels
- Maintain updated candidate databases
- Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively assess recruitment challenges and take initiative to suggest solutions
- Craft recruitment materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails etc.
- Active role in promoting UBISOFT employer brand online and offline
- Provide well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested
- Create a positive Candidate Experience during the recruitment process
- Keep up to date with HR trends and apply HR recruiting best practices
- University degree
- Work experience as Talent Sourcer, Junior Recruiter or similar role
- Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and mastering Boolean search strings)
- Professional attitude and genuine interest in candidate experience
Client orientation (your internal clients will be our IT hiring managers)
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
- Effective time-management and organizational abilities
- Ownership & autonomy
Benefits that you can enjoy:
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Come join our team!