SAP Finance Consultant – S/4 Hana
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Tehnologie active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Finance Consultant – S/4 Hana active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
To be successful in this role you should have/ know:
• Possess a good knowledge of business processes and experience in at least one SAP Financial Management solutions
• Have a detailed understanding and proven experience of at least one SAP Finance module (GL - New GL with Segment Reporting, Accounts Receivable / FSCM, Accounts Payable / Banking, Cost Center Accounting, Cost Element Accounting & Internal Orders, Project Systems, Investment Management, Asset Accounting, Product Costing, COPA, FICA, PSCD, FSCD, Cash Management, Treasury) ‑ including transactions and configuration options
• Have experience in the integration with other SAP modules/Solutions (e.g. MM, SD, HR, BI, Portal)
• Any SAP S/4 Hana Finance training or experience is a plus
• Worked on implementation project of the most recent version
• Have run Blueprint Workshop and should be able to map Business Processes to SAP
• Has proven experience in working in small and large teams
If you join us, you will have the chance to:
• Work on implementation projects;
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes;
• Map Business Processes to SAP;
• Configure scenarios in SAP FI module and integration to other SAP Modules;
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents,
• Conduct workshops,
• Work on projects from multiple geographies and across various cultures.
In return we offer:
• Access and trainings on state-of-art technologies (S/4HANA, ARIBA, C4C, etc.)
• The opportunity to get exposure on an international work environment
• Great private medical insurance packages
• Great working environment, a team with a free communication style and to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel
• Meal tickets
• Dental Package
• Excellent Social Benefits (on site cervical massages on a regular basis, wellness package - World Class, 7card, Mica’s Fit)
• Flexible working hours / work from home 5 days per month
• German language courses