SAP Consultant – Material Management
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Tehnologie active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Consultant – Material Management active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
To be successful in this role you should know/ have:
• A minimum 2 to 5 years of experience on SAP MM-PUR. Experience in additional logistic areas is a plus
• with Material Management Master Data (Vendor / Material/ Source list/Info record/quota arrangement / condition records / service master etc.)
• Purchasing process (Purchase requisition / Request for quotation / Purchase order / contract etc.)
• Inventory Management process (Goods receipts / Goods issues / Physical inventory / Movement types / stock types etc...)
• Special procurement process (Stock transport order / consignment procurement / sub contracting process / third party supplies etc...)
• Pricing procedure, logistic invoice verification
• Valuation and Account Determination
• Should have run Blueprint Workshop and should be able to map Business Processes to SAP.
• Good Communication Skills
• Proficiency in English; German is an advantage
If you join us, you will have the chance to:
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes
• Map Business Processes to SAP
• Configure scenarios in SAP MM module and integration to other SAP Modules (FI, CO, SD)
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
• Conduct workshops
• Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures
• Work on implementation projects;
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes;
In return we offer:
• Access and trainings on state-of-art technologies (S/4HANA, ARIBA, C4C, etc.)
• The opportunity to get exposure on an international work environment
• Great private medical insurance packages
• Great working environment, a team with a free communication style and to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel
• Meal tickets
• Dental Package
• Excellent Social Benefits (on site cervical massages on a regular basis, wellness package - World Class, 7card, Mica’s Fit)
• Flexible working hours / work from home 5 days per month
• German language courses