Functional Business Analyst
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• You have an analythical mind and you are interested to have an impact on the accounting for commercial French entities (funds, services, SPV’s, real estates, financial entities);
• You have good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate functional specifications, estimation, testing, support;
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Business Analysis role in Banking, Big Four Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC;
• Participation to projects as a Business Analyst on Accounting or Regulatory areas;
• Good understanding of IT projects methodology;
• Good command of French (understanding level and interested to evolve) and of English (writing and speaking);
• Accounting and Financial Background – Academy of Economic Studies; • SQL Knowledge, medium level; • Other technical skills.
• Ensure real-time support and advice on the accounting applications in order for the accounting teams to carry out their activities within the required timeframe and quality;
• Ensure business analysis activities for the accounting applications, developing functional specifications based on the business requirements;
• Maintaining a good relationship with the accounting teams and technical teams;
• Functional acceptance testing (eg. non-regression, unit tests) for new applications/ enhanced functionalities/interfaces coordinating the testing activities with the business, IT teams and accounting applications developers;
• Ensure a proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production;
• Ensure the support, error analysis and fixing during Users Acceptance Testing and on the LIVE environment after the deployment in production.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment