This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Reward Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• Degree in Economics or Human Resources;
• Relevant experience in HR Management, preferably in a similar position dealing with Compensation & Benefits in an international environment of a large company;
• Understanding of best remuneration practices and future trends;
• Ability to influence people as well as acknowledged and proven management skills;
• Fluent in English; an additional language is a benefit;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
• Experience with SAP / SuccessFactors.
• Contribute to global and regional Reward initiatives such as incentive scheme; reviews, implementation of recognition programs, harmonizing benefits offering etc.
• Benchmark end market reward practices against the external market;
• Deliver insights and recommendations to further develop our comp&ben structure;
• Lead and coordinate global and regional Reward governance;
• Guide local HR teams through essential Reward processes like salary review and bonus calculations;
• Provide regular reports as part of our quarterly and annual reporting;
• Monitor legislative developments and advise on subsequent chances and risks;
• Engage internal stakeholder i.e. End Market HR and Global Reward;
• Build and maintain effective external network with HR consultancies and community.
Picture yourself working in one of the largest companies in the world. We are looking for a Reward Manager to join our team in London. You are at the forefront of a transforming industry and this role will challenge you like no other. Our mission is to provide our consumers with a range of outstanding, innovative reduced risk products from which they can choose. Put simply: more choice, more innovation, less risk.
We have invested $2.5bn over the last six years in the commercialization and development of potentially reduced-risk cigarette alternatives and our commitment to the future is larger still.
British American Tobacco’s rewards team has never been busier and is currently expanding with an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Reward (Compensation and Benefits) Manager, based at our global Centre of Expertise (CoE) in the London global headquarters. As a Reward Manager, you are going to provide advice to local HR teams in two business units for all reward / compensation & benefits matters.
If this excites you, you have just excited us!