This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euro Games Technology active
View all jobs C++ Programmer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Experience in C/C++ development such as: multithreading, sockets, object oriented programming, memory management etc.
- Experience or willingness to learn: Codeblocks, wxWidgets;
- Knowledge of databases (at least MySQL);
- Fluent in English.
Would be nice to have, but not necessary:
- High dedication, coupled with excellent organizational skills, especially in times of high workload;
- A “can do” attitude, as in to actively participate in all stages of the development process – from brainstorming to coding and bug fixing;
- Bachelor degree or higher in one of the following: Engineering, Computer Science, or a comparable IT background.
The Developing Department of Euro Games Technology - Romania is looking for an experienced Linux/C++ Programmer to join our team. You will join in a growing international company where you will be able to develop your abilities and reach your professional and personal target.
We are able to offer you:
- Good working conditions;
- Good remuneration;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Participation in the development and / or implementation of various complex projects;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for career development.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.