Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Expleo Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
This job might be for you if:
• You have previous professional experience in a recruitment agency or RPO
• You have proven ability to source active and passive candidates
• You are a team-player, goal oriented and out-of-the-box thinker
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills
We also appreciate:
• Good command of English and/or French
• Bravery and a little sense of humor
Do you know who we are?
Assystem Technologies started its venture in Romania in 1994 and ever since is developing high quality projects for world’s largest industrial groups. Today, over 1,200 engineers operate in our offices in Bucharest and Iasi, in areas such as Automotive, Aerospace and Energy & Infrastructure.
As part of our development objectives, we are constantly looking for innovation enthusiasts, adaptable and interested in continuous development.
Your career can start with Assystem and WE are looking forward to meet YOU!
• In charge with the recruitment process for assigned departments: defining job requirements, identification of candidates, handling of applicant management including pre-selection and interviews, recommending candidates, negotiation of job offers
• Participate in various HR projects within the company
• Permanently update the database and ensure an efficient pipeline of candidates in advanced of need
• Provide recruitment counsel to managers
• Prepare regular reporting on recruiting activities
Perks & Benefits
• Access to interesting recruitment projects within the company
• Colourful working environment and fun atmosphere
• Interesting benefits package including: medical services, yearly bonuses and Bookster