Electronics Engineer for Camera Products (PDC CAM) - I ID - TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
As a Electronics Engineer,, your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
* create electrical architecture for modules and/or concept for the product to be developed based on the customer and internal requirements
* ensure the feasibility of the technical concept with analytical methods and confirm them by measurement
* be up to date to market state of the art electronics
* maintain your designs up to date and support serial production introduction and changes
* ensure the right integration of your designed parts within the system
* keep schedule, risk and quality within the project teams.
* University Degree in Electronics / Electrotechnics / Telecommunications
* Technical Skills:
* Preliminary: good understanding of Electronics
* Knowledge of any of the bellow is a plus:
* Layout CAD tools (Zuken/ CadStar is an advantage)
* Analog / digital circuit design techniques
* EMC / ESD principles
* High-Speed Design (signal / power integrity) principles
* High Speed interface routing techniques
* Power distribution and ground partitioning techniques
* IPC standards know-how
* Fluent English and / or German
** IPC certification is a plus ** Participation to Signal and Power Integrity is a plus ** Participation to PCB design contests is a plus ** Automotive Design experience is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.