Angajam LMS (Labour Management System) Administrator
ICE Marine Design (ICE) is Europe’s largest independent ship design and marine engineering company, with a 50-year history and clients world-wide.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT;
• 5 years or more experience within the planning department of a project-based company or in project control functions;
• Strong ability to perform labour estimation and planning;
• Ability to understand an ERP system;
• Good knowledge of Primavera P6 planning software (intermediate to advanced level);
• Proficiency in using MS Office applications: Excel (advanced level), Word, Power Point (intermediate to advanced level);
• Knowledge of database administration (e.g.: MS SQL, MySQL etc).
• Sound understanding of project management principles;
• Fluency in English, spoken and written, B2 level.
• Good facilitator with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
• Ability to synthesize and present facts and data, to make succinct and meaningful presentations to all levels of management;
• Ability to work quickly, accurately and pay attention to detail;
• Strong research and analytical skills, initiative and ability to work under pressure/against tight deadlines;
• Motivated self-starter able to work independently or in a team environment as needed;
Role & Responsibilities Outline:
• Implement and ensure compliance to the LMS procedure;
• Liaise with HR Department and Department Managers for weekly monitoring and update of the company resource capacity;
• Coordinate the weekly update of projects resource requirements (budgeted/spent/forecasted), identify and report on overallocated resources;
• Agree with Director of Operations on potential projects to be considered in the resource loading and collect input for the same from estimators/planners.
• Prepare the company Labour Resource Requirements Planning report (weekly, monthly and 12 months projections);
• Prepare the Weekly Staff Assignment Listings (Crew Listing), by contract and by department;
• Provide the overall image on actual spent man-hours by each on-going project and each department based on data extracted from either Primavera or the BI reports.
• Chair the weekly labour management meeting and act as a moderator between Project Managers and Department Managers when resources need to be shifted from one project/department activity to another;
• Manage the overhead projects and maintain the resource dictionary in Primavera.
• Manage the projects update in Charisma Portfolio Management;
• Develop procedures, work instructions, tools and templates to help ensure that:
- the roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder involved in the labour management process are clearly defined, and
- the information flows in the most efficient manner and is available in adequate time to allow reports completion deadlines to be met;