Infrastructure Solutions Architect (TFS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs Infrastructure Solutions Architect (TFS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• Required 3 years of TFS Architecture & Administration experience.
• Proven work experience in software development.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance – advantage.
• Work experience as a "DevOps Engineer" or similar software engineering role – can be taken into consideration.
• Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with ALM methodologies – advantage.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Provide expertise for TFS service, performance, stability, and security.
• Manage TFS permissions.
• Design TFS framework and templates to be used across development team project collections.
• Provide technical advice and counsel in best practices to all development teams.
• Serve as the technical liaison when working with vendors.
• Research, evaluate, and plan for implementation of emerging technologies and services.
• Provide onboarding and training support if needed.
• Design and document disaster recovery scenarios.