DBA Infrastructure Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs DBA Infrastructure Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures.
• Background and experience (4-5 year) as DBA of with large databases - SQL2008/2012.
• Experience in maintaining large databases based SQL2008/2012 (backup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics).
• Experience with PRODUCTION systems –24/7 availability in order to maintain 99.95% uptime.
• Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level).
• Experience in windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012, familiarity with monitoring tools for the OS level.
• Experience in analyzing system requirements, design and implementation the relevant database systems, using new technologies.
• English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
Work in an International infrastructure DBA team providing DB platform services to the company (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL) for 888 Group award-winning company.
The role includes support and maintenance of all the company’s database in all environments (DEV, QA, PROD).
Responsibility of the company complex production sites.
Help and support the development (ADBA) and products implementation.
• Experience with Linux (shell commands).
• Experience setting up or marinating Hadoop cluster.
• Experience in establishing SQL Replications.
• Powershell./ Perl programming.
• Experience with SAN systems.
• Experience in managing and maintaining MySQL.
• Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB.