Corporate System Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs Corporate System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• High self-learning ability, coping with complex problems, high troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, service orientation and ability to work in a dedicated team.
• Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
• MCSE certification – an advantage.
• Mandatory - high level English in both written and spoken - a must.
• Managing large, international and complex Corporate environments, in the cloud and on premises.
• Leading challenging IT projects.
• Provide 3rd level support for 888 infrastructure and support teams in IT.
• 4-5 years of practical experience in managing enterprise systems – a must.
• Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint , Office 365, etc.
• Full understanding and experience with WindowsOS, MS Clustering, Terminal servers- a must.
• Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Domain management - a must.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft O365 environment - an advantage.
• Familiarity with Mobile sync solutions - an advantage.
• Deep familiarity with communication protocols (DNS, SMTP, DHCP, Load balancing) - a must.
• Familiarity with VMware virtualization infrastructure - a must.
• Familiarity with Netapp storage and Backup solutions - an advantage.
• Administration over Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) - a must.
• Familiarity with managing and maintaining Citrix / VDI – an advantage.
• Experience in scripts writing- Batch, Power Shell, and VB – an advantage.
• Experience with mix Microsoft and MAC environments – an advantage.
• Knowledge of server hardware from various vendors - a must.