Web Development Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Web Development Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
We are looking for a
Web Development Lead
to join our Digital Creative Hub
If you are skilled in modern web design with emphasis on uniquely crafted user experiences and open to solving digital business problems this is the place for you.
5-7 years of professional web development experience
2+ years of leadership experience
Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule with high attention to detail.
Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Excellent English - verbal and written.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will supervise the development team sitting in Bucharest, assign tasks, mentor, and maintain Web Development Standards and Brand Consistency
• You will spend time in the design and development in all tiers:
o Back-end: XML, JSON, API, MySQL or PL/SQL, Note JS, Angular JS (good to have)
o Architecture: database design, schema design
• Be in charge of UI wireframing and mapping out seamless UX journeys
• Coordinate the building of large-scale responsive (cross device/browser) websites and web-applications with pixel-perfect execution
• Take full ownership of technical / application features and see them through from their inception to production
• Exercise your ability to work with other developers on code collaboration (Github etc.)
• Perform in a collaborative environment with a variety of context and minimal guidance